HealthEngine has on Tuesday announced being selected by the federal government to build its COVID-19 vaccination booking platform. The COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Booking Service will be launched by the Department of Health in the coming weeks to support the vaccination rollout. HealthEngine said Health’s “end-to-end COVID-19 vaccination solution” would allow patients to locate and book appointments with designated vaccine clinics via a service finder based on the HealthDirect-run National Health Services Directory (NHSD). The platform is touted by the Perth-based company as a standalone booking option that will help clinics get online quickly for COVID vaccinations, where they don’t already have an online booking system. The booking platform will be available to approved health service providers who are part of the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout including GP clinics, pharmacies, and state-run vaccination clinics. It’s being fast-tracked to meet challenging deadlines, HealthEngine said. “Given the very tight timeframes involved and the complexity of such a project, we are under no illusions about the challenge we have signed up to. However, the opportunity to support a historic public health effort involving millions of Australians by assisting the federal government with a very important piece of national digital health infrastructure, was one… Read full this story
- Pfizer and BioNTech begin large-scale trial of coronavirus vaccine in the United States
- Which coronavirus vaccine will win the race? The clues are in the vial
- Inside the wave of COVID-19 deniers who push absurd conspiracy theories, post bizarre rants and put YOU at risk by holding illegal mass meetings and refusing to wear masks - and 'Bunnings Karen' is just the tip of the iceberg
- FUTURE SHOCK: 25 Leisure & entertainment trends post COVID-19
- 'Evil forces': how Covid-19 paranoia united the wellness industry and rightwing conspiracy theorists
- Coronavirus vaccine: Will it really solve the world’s problems?
- Twitter stops Donald Trump Jr. from tweeting for 12 hours after he promoted doctor's claim hydroxychloroquine 'cures' COVID and called it 'must-watch' - on eve of big tech bosses being quizzed by Congress
- Coronavirus latest: UK phase 2 vaccine trial shows promise
- Trump predicts the US will have a COVID-19 vaccine 'by the end of the year' and says Dems are motivated by politics and 'don't want to see a good result' - as he admits up to 100,000 could die of virus
- Covid Speed Read: RBI warns of surge in bad loans; AIIMS administers first dose of Covid-19 vaccine
HealthEngine to build Australia's COVID vaccination booking platform have 393 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.