Undo! Undo! The feature could be limited to paid subscribers on Twitter. Babu Mohan 5 Mar 2021 0 Source: Joe Maring / Android Central What you need to know Twitter is testing a new “Undo Send” timer feature for tweets. The upcoming feature will make it possible for users to stop a tweet from posting even after hitting send. An ‘undo send’ timer will start as soon as you tap on the Tweet button. A survey conducted by Twitter in July last year confirmed that the company was working on an “undo send” feature, which would allow users to recall a tweet within 30 seconds. While there’s no word yet on when the feature will be officially released, app researcher Jane Manchun Wong has now discovered an animation for “Undo Send,” which reveals exactly how it will work. Twitter is working on "Undo Send" timer for tweets pic.twitter.com/nS0kuijPK0 — Jane Manchun Wong (@wongmjane) March 5, 2021 As you can see above, the feature will work similarly to the “unsend” feature in Gmail and some of the best Android messaging apps . After you post a tweet, you’ll see the “Your Tweet was sent” dialog appear above a new “undo” button…. Read full this story
- Trump tears into Twitter claiming it makes up 'false trends' that discriminate against conservatives and demands Section 230 be repealed
- Were the critics watching a different show? Viewers rave about The Undoing finale - but professional reviewers award just two stars and brand it an 'absurd game of cat and mouse' and 'a disappointing dud'
- SPOILER ALERT 'It was under our noses the whole time!' The Undoing viewers are left reeling as they discover who killed Elena Alves in the series finale
- Author of book The Undoing is based on reveals she was suspicious of Lily Rabe's character Sylvia - and hopes questions about her will be answered in a second season
- The finale is here and we are set to unveil the killer... but did YOU guess the right suspect? Find out in the last episode of Sky's The Undoing
- Twitter may be getting an edit feature, after all: Jack Dorsey says firm is 'looking at' ways to let users revise their tweets
- What sort of immigration policies will Trump try to cram in? Families are anxious and looking to Biden
- I made a friend for life after we walked & laughed in park together – here’s how YOU can help
- Best GoPro camera 2020: which is the best action camera for you?
- Caitlyn Jenner sends love and support to Elliot Page after coming out as transgender: 'Wishing you peace in your soul'
Here's your first look at Twitter's 'undo send' feature in action have 427 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.