NEW DELHI: Smartphone maker Xiaomi has launched its latest Note 10 series smartphones in India recently. It appears that after the new launch, the company has started slashing the price of the last year launched Redmi Note 9 smartphone. Launched in July last year, the company has now slashed the price of all three variants of the Redmi Note 9. The price of the base variant and the top-end variant has been reduced by Rs 1,000. Whereas, the 4GB RAM and 128GB version has witnessed a price drop of Rs 500. Redmi Note 9 4GB RAM and 64GB version was launched at Rs 11,999 and it can now be purchased at Rs 10,999. On the other hand, the 4GB RAM and 128GB variant and the 6GB RAM and 128GB version can be bought at Rs 12,999 and Rs 13,999 respectively after the price drop. Redmi Note 9 specifications Redmi Note 9 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM. The smartphone comes in two storage variants — 64GB and 128GB. Users can further expand the storage by installing a microSD card. The smartphone features a 6.53-inch full HD+ display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution…. Read full this story
- Redmi Note 9 Pro to go on sale from May 5; a look at price and specifications
- Redmi Note 9 Pro sale today at 12 pm via Amazon India and Mi.com: Check price, specifications, offers
- Redmi Note 9 smartphone expected to launch in India soon
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series to launch globally on April 30
- Redmi Note 9 vs Redmi Note 8: What's new and different?
- Realme 6 or Redmi Note 9: Which smartphone has better specifications?
- Redmi Note 9 launch on April 30: Where to watch live-stream, expected specifications
- Xiaomi to launch new Redmi Note 9 smartphone on April 30
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with Snapdragon 720G to go on sale today
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to go on sale today via Amazon
Redmi Note 9 price slashed in India have 297 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.