We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more . A new galaxy awaits With lower prices and more practical features, Samsung’s latest Chromebook tries to reach a broader audience. Ara Wagoner 1 Mar 2021 0 Source: Samsung Almost two months after debuting at CES , Samsung’s Galaxy Chromebook 2 is out in stores now. Samsung tried to rein in the extravagance and the premium price tag from the original Galaxy Chromebook and instead gave us a mid-range Chromebook in a premium package in this second edition. While I think it might be the most visually striking Chromebook that we’ll see in 2021, I’m not entirely sure you should rush out to buy it on day one, and today’s reviews seem to agree with my initial assessment. Category Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 ($549) Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 ($699) Processor Intel Celeron 5205U Intel Core i3-10110U Memory 4GB 8GB Storage 64GB eMMC 128GB eMMC Display 13.3″ QLED 1920 x 1080px 13.3″ QLED 1920 x 1080px Connectivity Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5 Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5 Ports 2x USB-C microSD card slot 2x USB-C microSD card slot Battery 45.5Wh 45.5Wh Features Backlit keyboard Active Pen support Backlit keyboard Active Pen… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review: 4 reasons to buy the new phone
- Should you buy… the Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
- Samsung Galaxy S11 Tipped to Launch in Third Week of February Next Year
- Fortnite on Android available now on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 announced with 6.4-inch screen, up to 512GB storage and new S Pen stylus
- Samsung Galaxy Watch review
- How to get Fortnite on your Android phone – even if it ISN’T a Samsung Galaxy
- Unfolding The Future: Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review: The best big Android smartphone, but can it win over Apple fans?
- Fortnite Galaxy Skin: How to get Samsung Galaxy skin? Is It only on Android smartphones?
Reviews are in for the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2, and it's a mixed bag have 299 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.