Stratasys reported better-than-expected fourth quarter results as manufacturing represented 25% of sales. The 3D printing company reported fourth quarter earnings of $11 million, or 20 cents a share, on revenue of $142.4 million, down from $160.2 million a year ago. Non-GAAP earnings were 13 cents a share. Wall Street was looking for fourth quarter revenue of $135.34 million and break even earnings on a non-GAAP basis. 3D printing, additive manufacturing sector arms up to scale The best 3D printer for business and home use in 2021 Best 3D printers under $500 in 2021 Stratasys’ results were down from a year ago but are showing improvement. COVID-19 hampered many of Stratasys’ customers base. Dr. Yoav Zeif, CEO of Stratasys, said the company showed sequential revenue growth in the back half of the year. Zeif said a focus on polymer 3D printing, high-growth manufacturing applications and efficiency is paying off. Stratasys also has a balance sheet with no debt. For 2020, Stratasys reported revenue of $520.8 million, down from $636.1 million a year ago. Stratasys reported a new loss of $443.7 million, or $8.08 a share, due to a goodwill impairment charge int he third quarter. Non-GAAP 2020 net loss was $13.9… Read full this story
- Hire Top Salespeople - Implement This Proven 7-Step Process and Hire Winners Over 90% of the Time
- A Sales Professional's Guide to Recession-Proofing Their Business in 2009
- Sales Philosophy - What Makes the Difference?
- Make 2009 the Year You Reinvent Your Sales!
- Creativity is the Key to Successful Sales Team Compensation
- Key Steps to Survive in a Home Based Business and to Earn an Extra Income From Home
- Critical Skills For Sales Leaders - The 6 Key Elements of Wrapping Up the Sales
- How to Improve Your Retail Sales by Doing What You Know You Should Do!
- Closing Sales - Tougher in a Recession?
- Come Out on Top of the Downturn - 5 Tips to Improve Your Individual Situation
Stratasys Q4 tops estimates as earnings, sales show improvement have 297 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.