TV Antenna Tech 2021: what’s new? ATSC 3.0, also called NextGen TV, is the next big thing, bringing 4K resolution and Dolby Atmos audio over the air. That said, you DON’T need any special antenna to receive these signals – any antenna you see below will work – but you do need a TV equipped with an ATSC 3.0 tuner. Want more info? Check out our complete guide to ATSC 3.0 . The best indoor TV antennas are a must-have if you've cut the cord for good when it comes to cable TV. Buying an indoor TV antenna for your home is one cheap and easy way to get access to many free over-the-air channels in HD for no monthly fee (although if you're reading this from a country other than the US you might need a TV license). TV antennas are like a portal into the world of sports, sitcoms, news, and more that are all on offer across America's most popular TV networks. That's right, they're free. This fact is largely obscured by cable companies because they're keen to sign you up for an expensive cable plan. But what you can get with a TV antenna isn't without… Read full this story
- Top 5 things you should know about the new NVIDIA Shield TV (2019)
- Who's on the Inside Soap Awards 2017 shortlist? Nominees for Best Actor, Best Actress and Sexiest Female revealed
- Sony announces pricing for its stunning A9F and Z9F Master Series TVs
- Watch LG’s smarter, stunning W8 OLED TV with Google Assistant in action
- TCL 8-Series mini-LED 4K HDR TV Review: Next-gen LED
- The best films of 2018 so far
- The 35 best TV performances of 2016 (and one worst)
- Best Amazon Fire TV Stick in 2019
- NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019) vs. Shield TV Pro (2015): Should you upgrade?
- Flip It Like Disick premiere: Scott Disick renovates room in star DJ Steve Aoki's Las Vegas home and consults with Kris Jenner
Best indoor TV antennas 2021: 6 great digital TV antennas for inside your home have 325 words, post on www.techradar.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.