The choices that humans make aren’t always the wisest. executive guide What is AI? Everything you need to know about Artificial Intelligence A guide to artificial intelligence, from machine learning and general AI to neural networks. Read More All too often, they’re based on some mixture of self-regard, self-indulgence, and sheer laziness. You’d think, though, that if you really love a service, you’ll remain loyal to it. I’m not so sure about that. Because here is the regular leader in truly human fast-food customer service deciding that it needs robotic help. We’re speaking, with much reverence, of Chick-fil-A . This occasionally sanctimonious chicken chain is regularly at the summit of the American Customer Satisfaction Index . Its customer service humans are said to be exemplars of fine behavior. Yet here is the chain announcing that it’s experimenting with robotic delivery. Specifically, the Kiwibot 4.0 . The chain told Restaurant Business that Santa Monica — already a paradise of indolence — is now being blessed with Chick-fil-A Kiwibot robots that bring your chicken sandwich to you. Because why would you want to stand in line for, say, 10 minutes at a Chick-fil-A when a robot can bring you your order in,… Read full this story
- Pittsburgh Pirates And Chick-Fil-A Help Deliver Meals To Allegheny Health Network Employees At Drive-Thru Coronavirus Testing
- Man found shot dead in Chick-Fil-A parking lot, police say
- Teddi Mellencamp carries a bag of Chick-fil-A after showing off her weight loss journey on Instagram
- 100 Campers to Get Year of Free Meals at Chick-fil-A South Riding Grand Opening
- Chick-fil-A Is Giving Away Free Chicken Nuggets for an Entire Month
- Dress Like A Cow, Get A Free Meal At Chick-Fil-A
- Chick-fil-A Breakfast Campaign 'I Ate It All for Breakfast'
- Women come to the defense of a nursing mom at Chick-fil-A
- Man Takes Boy To Prostitute | Police K-9 Dies | Trump In Atlanta | Free Chick-fil-A: News Nearby
- Coronavirus spurs demand for chicks, raising salmonella concerns
Chick-fil-A wants you to spend $2 not to go to Chick-fil-A have 315 words, post on www.zdnet.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.