The iPhone 12 represents a stark departure from its predecessors, courtesy of a completely refreshed design and some notably improved components. With many an iPhone XR owner due for an upgrade after a long two-year contract, it's the iPhone 12 that's likely to be in their crosshairs. So how much of a step up does the iPhone 12 present? And is the iPhone XR still a viable purchase in 2021? The two-year gap between the release of these handsets represents a long time in the smartphone world. Let's see if Apple has put that development time to good use. iPhone 12 vs iPhone XR price and availability The iPhone 12 landed in shops on October 23, 2020. Prices for Apple's current flagship range from $799 / £799 / AU$1,349 for the 64GB model, to $949 / £949 / AU$1,599 for 256GB. The 128GB model tucked in-between costs $849 / £849 / AU$1,429. Two years prior to the iPhone 12 hitting shops, the iPhone XR went on sale. From October 26, 2018, you could grab the 64GB model for $749 / £749 / AU$1229, the 128GB model for $799 / £799 / AU$1299 for 128GB, and the 256GB model for $899… Read full this story
- Apple iPhone XR becomes top-selling smartphone globally in Q3 2019: Counterpoint Research
- Apple Maps vs. Google Maps: Is It Time to Switch?
- 2019: The year when foldable smartphones became a reality
- Which Smartphone Has the Best Security? iPhone X vs. Galaxy S9 vs. Pixel 2
- A More Sleep-Friendly iPhone on the Way? It's About Time!
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs fight start time, live stream, how to watch on DAZN, channel
- Katie Price and Peter Andre’s war is over as he allows her to film Princess, 12, for reality TV show after year-long ban
- MIT finds that it might take a long time for EVs to be as affordable as you want
- 12 Worst TV Shows of All Time
- These Brands Give Back All Year Long
iPhone 12 vs iPhone XR: two years is a long time in smartphones have 297 words, post on www.techradar.com at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.