Japanese technology firm Panasonic has launched a semi-rugged notebook – Toughbook FZ-55. Aimed at professionals across automotive industry, federal/ public safety, utilities, defence and pharmaceutical, FZ-55 will be available through the partners of Panasonic with a starting price of Rs 1.49 lakh (excluding taxes) onwards. The Panasonic Toughbook FZ-55 comes with Toughbook Universal Bay that enables users to update new functions on their device from anywhere at any time. According to the company, the device is meant for work on-the-go, with its expandable battery life of 40 hours – supported by the swappable additional battery. FZ-55 comes pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro and the new 8th generation Intel Core 15 VPro processor. It comes with a warranty of 3 years. The Toughbook FZ-55 features a honeycomb-style magnesium casing with a carry handle, the FZ-55 is armed with 8GB RAM extending up to 32GB, 256GB/ 512GB and 1TB SSD options. The device comes in-built with a 10-finger input and the latest WAVE and MIDI playback, Intel High Definition Audio subsystem for the high-quality multi-channel audio experiences. Offering a data transfer with a USB 3.1 Type-C port and USB Power Delivery, the device has been designed to meet all mobile computing needs… Read full this story
- Women's WT20: Can India do the 'trick' against NZ?
- Ford Endeavour BS6 2020 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 29.55 Lakh, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 Launched; Prices Start At 29.55 Lakh
- Coronavirus scare LIVE: Seven Italy-returned persons put under home isolation in MP
- CES 2020: highlights, video and everything announced at the world's biggest tech show
- Best 360 camera 2020: 10 cameras to capture everything
- Apocalypse in New Orleans
- No new taxes as Haryana budget crosses Rs 1 lakh crore
Panasonic launches semi-rugged notebook ‘Toughbook FZ-55’ in India have 265 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.