A petition asking Amazon to accept the Dogecoin cryptocurrency has gathered over 203,000 signatures on change.org. It argues that the tech giant should accept Dogecoin as a form of payment on its e-commerce platform since the company is a "leader in innovation.” "Dogecoin is fast, cheap, and stable. It is stable in value, has the lowest transaction fee of other major coins, has a huge supply of coins and has a very large, active community with on-going development," the petition reads. Amazon does not accept cryptocurrencies as payment but the petition urges it "to be one of the first major companies to see the power of Dogecoin.” © CC BY 2.0 / Aranami / One Dogecoin ByteDance, Tencent File Rival Trademarks For Doge Emoji as Meme-Themed Altcoin Skyrockets 20 Percent The petition adds that Dogecoin is already used by "small business owners, charity organisations, and entrepreneurs around the world.” Shiba Inu dog meme-themed Dogecoin was launched in 2013 and quickly gained a massive online following. The cryptocurrency’s popularity was given a boost this year when tech billionaire Elon Musk sent its value skyrocketing after mentioning it in a tweet.
- Gay-rights backers say they'll deliver petitions, asking for ouster of Erath priest
- WhatsApp gets a raw deal from India in payments
- NEW TWIST IN NDDC CONTRACTS: Commission asks Nunieh, Nwaoboshi to refund N3.5bn
- Kanye West withdraws petition to get on NJ’s 2020 ballot
- Boris Johnson backs Newcastle fans’ calls for Premier League to make statement over takeover after petition goes viral
- Coronavirus: Can I get travel insurance and what are my travel rights?
- Animal Crossing has an inclusivity problem. She’s on a mission to fix it
- Transfer news LIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo ‘wanted PSG move’ – Liverpool, Spurs, Man City, Real Madrid updates and gossip
- One Town’s War on Gay Teens
- Is Trump using Kanye to defeat Biden? Four senior Republicans are revealed to be helping the rapper secure a place on the 2020 ballot - as he meets deadline to file as independent candidate in vital battleground Wisconsin
Petition Asking Amazon to Accept Dogecoin as Payment Method Gets Over 200,000 Signatures have 330 words, post on sputniknews.com at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.