Roku is giving its affordable Express a 4K upgrade, creating a new product that rivals not only the latest 4K streamers from Amazon and Google, but also our favorite streamer for the money, the Roku Streaming Stick Plus . Called the Express 4K Plus, the new $40 player arrives in mid-May. The small box keeps the same design as the HD-only Express but adds a faster, more powerful processor, dual-band Wi-Fi support and a voice remote. The point-anywhere voice remote is the biggest improvement over the older $40 Roku Premiere , which included an IR-based “simple” remote that lacked voice control. The remote included with the Express 4K Plus is basically the same remote as the one on the Streaming Stick Plus, complete with the ability to accept voice commands and control your TV via power, volume and mute buttons. It lacks the headphone jack, shortcut keys and near-field voice features of the new Voice Remote Pro , but it brings the Express 4K Plus up to remote parity with the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and Chromecast with Google TV — which both cost $10 more. Unlike those two streamers and the latest Roku Ultra , the Dolby Vision… Read full this story
- Save over $200 on Toshiba's 65-inch 4K UHD Fire Edition Smart TV today only
- Roku Refreshes Streaming Devices Ahead of the Holidays
- Here’s how to mirror your smartphone or tablet onto your TV
- Best Black Friday deals on Alexa, Echo, Fire TV, and all Amazon devices updated
- Los mejores Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD que puedes disfrutar en casa
- What Is the Amazon Fire TV Stick and How Does It Work?
- Best TVs in 2019
- How to Set Up and Use Your Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Plex finally brings Live TV to its apps, coming first to Android TV
- That’s it? 11 absolutely awful TV show finales that will annoy us forever
Roku Express 4K Plus includes voice remote, TV control and HDR, costs just $40 have 299 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.