Investment will fuel research and development to secure the cloud using AI-driven threat detection and response and global expansion SYDNEY , April 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Vectra AI , a leader in threat detection and response today announced a $130 million round of funding led by funds managed by Blackstone Growth (BXG, “Blackstone Growth”). The investment will help fuel Vectra’s continued growth through platform innovation and expansion into new markets and geographies, solidifying its Cognito platform as a market-leading solution for artificial intelligence (AI)-driven cloud security for threat detection and response. Existing investors also participated in the funding round, increasing the company’s total funding to more than $350 million at a post-money $1.2 billion valuation. As recent high-profile incidents impacting SolarWinds and Microsoft Exchange (Hafnium) illustrate, breaches are becoming commonplace and hard to detect because state actors and cybercriminals use multi-stage attacks that exploit supply chain weaknesses, legitimate tools, and impersonate users to steal data. As the threat landscape continues to become more complex, security leaders must commit themselves to enhancing research and development, innovation, and strategic implementation of resource-relieving technology, such as AI. This product innovation is necessary to provide the contextual awareness security teams need to combat the expanding attack surface,… Read full this story
- Appnomic raises $22 million round led by Avataar Ventures
- Quora raises $85 million, the Q&A platform is now a Unicorn
- SoundCloud Raises $60 Million At A $700 Million Valuation
- Building Engines Augments Senior Leadership Team to Drive Next Phase of Growth
- Paige raises $45M more to map the pathology of cancer using AI
- Gong, an AI-based language tool to help sales and customer service reps, nabs $20M
- What makes AI one of the most promising career options in India?
- Andreessen Horowitz leads funding in San Francisco Bay Area startup helping to run big AI software
- Former Mozilla CEO raises $35M in under 30 seconds for his browser startup Brave
- Toffee Insurance raises Series A funding of $5.5 million
Vectra AI Raises $130 Million led by Blackstone Growth (BXG) have 307 words, post on www.asiaone.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.