Andrew Marr quizzes Angela Rayner on Labour's position in polls Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The BBC’s Andrew Marr accused the Labour Party of jumping on the recent chaos inside No10, following Dominic Cumming’s outburst, because they are desperate. Speaking to Labour’s deputy leader Angela Rayner, Mr Marr said: “Isn’t the truth that you are jumping on this because nothing else you are saying as the Labour Party is cutting through in the country at the moment?” He pointed out that Labour were at least 14 points behind the polls, as the UK heads to the polls in less than two weeks. Related articles Brussels humiliated as German businesses ditch EU for Britain SNP supporters pile on student for daring to question party Mr Marr said: “We have a huge pandemic and 127,000 dead. We have lots of economic problems and challenges around the world, and yet the Labour Party… Read full this story
- Missing ballot papers in Labour leadership contest trigger call from one contender to delay the result by THREE days
- Harman refuses to say whether ANY of Labour's leadership candidates have a chance of becoming Prime Minister
- Mahinda Rajapaksa-led SLPP registers landslide victory in Sri Lanka’s parliamentary polls
- Donald Trump launches new attack on mail-in ballots claiming November will be the 'biggest election disaster in history' after Republicans slapped down his call to delay voting
- The tiniest victim of Beirut blast: Girl, 3, dies of her injuries following explosion... as thousands of protesters take to the streets in anti-Government protests
- Trump spinning virus failure as a win again by celebrating 'encouraging' progress
- Rajapaksa registers landslide victory in Sri Lanka polls
- Republicans fear disaster in November
- 'Hurt the Bible, he's against God, he's against guns': Donald Trump slams Joe Biden and warns he will 'double and triple your taxes' in Ohio speech
- Joe Biden tells his supporters 'Let's go win this' after picking Kamala Harris as his running mate - which could make her the first black woman VP - and says 'together we can beat Donald Trump'
'You said win or die - you’re NOT winning!’ Marr mocks Rayner for Labour poll disaster have 387 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 26, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.