Edward Elgar: The elegant boat offers river cruises in the UK (Image: English Holiday Cruises) Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top Royal stories again. SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info English Holiday Cruises is a family-run firm launched in 2004 and currently has one ship, Edward Elgar, a charming cream-coloured vessel with maroon trim and a vintage look. At first glance you might think the ship dates back to the jazz age 1920s but it was purpose-built for the River Severn in the 1999 by a specialist boat builder at Stourport-on-Severn. Related articles Spain holidays: FCDO issues update as nation welcomes Britons Spain holidays: Dr Amir hits out at amber list travel READ MORE Expats say Benidorm is still 'a ghost town' The adults-only ship is based in Gloucester's historic docks, overlooked by beautifully refurbished old Georgian warehouses now home to bars and restaurants, and a few minutes' walk from the lively Gloucester Quays shopping centre. Visit England has… Read full this story
- World Tourism Day 2022: Hotels And Resorts With Tailor Made Experience Offerings Will Survive In 2022-23
- Hobbit Heaven: An Earth-Sheltered Home in Wisconsin Is the Week's Most Popular Home
- Labour is the boring party of managed decline
- William Shakespeare's 450th birthday: Walking from Stratford-upon-Avon to the Globe Theatre
- Talking with Black Francis About Graphic Novels and French Pornography
Edward Elgar: Enjoy an English river cruise on an elegant vintage looking ship have 262 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 26, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.