Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Saturday that deliveries of the automaker's Model S Plaid would be delayed until June 10th because the car needs "one more week of tweak." "This car feels like a spaceship," tweeted Musk, who is also CEO of SpaceX. "Words cannot describe the limbic resonance ." The company has been teasing the Plaid since 2019, and Musk tweeted on May 20th that Tesla would hold a delivery event June 3rd at its factory in Fremont, California. Model S Plaid delivery pushed to June 10. Needs one more week of tweak. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 29, 2021 Tesla showed off the Model S Plaid as part of its Battery Day presentation last September. It's a step up from Tesla's Ludicrous trim level, and can reach 0-60 mph in less than two seconds, reaching top speeds up to 200 mph, according to Musk. The current specs on Tesla's website show the Plaid will have range between 390 and 412 miles, with the forthcoming Plaid Plus at a range of more than 520 miles. Prices on Tesla's website as of Saturday show the Model S Plaid purchase price starting at $119,990, and the Plaid Plus at $149,990. The… Read full this story
- Elon Musk tweets congratulations to Ford over its all-electric Mustang Mach-E SUV
- Elon Musk Says Underground Tunnel to the Vegas Strip Could Open in 2020
- Tesla stock hits record high of $420 - 16 months after CEO Elon Musk was fined $20MILLION for posting marijuana-laced tweet saying he had 'funding secured' to take company private at THAT price
- 'So high': Tesla shares cross $420 mark over a year after Elon Musk's buyout tweet
- Elon Musk won 2019 with his quirky tweets. Here are the top 5
- Tesla shares cross $420 mark over a year after Elon Musk’s buyout tweet
- Elon Musk claims the Cybertruck's windows WOULD have been unbreakable if Tesla hadn't hit it with a SLEDGEHAMMER ahead of Friday's embarrassing launch event
- Tesla's share price plummets 6% and wipes $768 MILLION off Elon Musk's fortune after 'shatterproof' windows on his electric 'cybertruck' smashed during a demo
- Elon Musk’s famous 2018 tweet comes true: Tesla stock hits record $420
- With cash concerns clouding Tesla's future, will the dawn yet break for Elon Musk and Co?
Elon Musk tweets Tesla Model S Plaid delivery to be delayed until June 10th have 368 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.