Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Saturday that deliveries of the automaker's Model S Plaid would be delayed until June 10th because the car needs "one more week of tweak." "This car feels like a spaceship," tweeted Musk, who is also CEO of SpaceX. "Words cannot describe the limbic resonance ." The company has been teasing the Plaid since 2019, and Musk tweeted on May 20th that Tesla would hold a delivery event June 3rd at its factory in Fremont, California. Model S Plaid delivery pushed to June 10. Needs one more week of tweak. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 29, 2021 Tesla showed off the Model S Plaid as part of its Battery Day presentation last September. It's a step up from Tesla's Ludicrous trim level, and can reach 0-60 mph in less than two seconds, reaching top speeds up to 200 mph, according to Musk. The current specs on Tesla's website show the Plaid will have range between 390 and 412 miles, with the forthcoming Plaid Plus at a range of more than 520 miles. Prices on Tesla's website as of Saturday show the Model S Plaid purchase price starting at $119,990, and the Plaid Plus at $149,990. The… Read full this story
- 'If it goes wrong, it's my fault': Elon Musk accepts responsibility if today's historic launch of two astronauts ends in tragedy - as weather gives him just a 50-50 chance of lift-off going ahead
- Elon Musk breaks coronavirus order, 'dares' authorities to arrest him
- SEC Sues Elon Musk For Fraud, Seeks To Force Him Out As Tesla CEO
- Bad weather threatens Elon Musk's historic manned Space X launch as rain and storms are forecast in Florida just one day after crew members completed the final rehearsal
- Who is Elon Musk, and what made him big?
- The Worst Is yet to Come for Elon Musk | Opinion
- I'll be back! Donald Trump says he will return to Cape Canaveral on Saturday for Elon Musk's second attempt at sending astronauts into space after launch was scrubbed for bad weather
- Hundreds Gather at Oklahoma Stadium to Convince Elon Musk to Bring Tesla Plant to State
- First ‘all American’ Nasa astronaut flight in a decade using Elon Musk spaceship could be CANCELLED next week
- SpaceX will launch its first manned mission next week: Elon Musk's rocket company will carry astronauts to the International Space Station from US soil for the first time since 2011
Elon Musk tweets Tesla Model S Plaid delivery to be delayed until June 10th have 398 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.