SKY SPORT The best plays of week 1 in the Sal’s NBL. Dion Prewster did not play a lot of competitive basketball in 2020, deciding to sit out the Covid-shaped NBL Showdown in Auckland. You wouldn't know it by the way he has started the '21 campaign back with Wellington's Saints. Prewster has been the standout individual, just ahead of Auckland Huskies fill-in extraordinaire Jeremy Kendle, during the opening round of the Sal's NBL , rightfully earning the maximum haul in Stuff MVP voting after a pair of near perfect performances. The Tall Blacks swingman was nothing short of sensational as Saints opened the season 2-0, with victories at the Otago Nuggets (95-73) and in their home opener against the Canterbury Rams (95-74), and will be a key figure again when they host fellow unbeaten side the Southland Sharks on Friday at TSB Bank Arena (7.30pm tip). The 31-year-old scored 31 points apiece in the pair of Saints victories at an eye-catchingly efficient clip. He was 11 of 19 from the floor against the Nugs and 3 of 6 from deep, while he was 11 of 16 against the Rams and 2 of 5 from deep. Just for good measure… Read full this story
- Sony announces Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet and mid-range M2 at MWC 2014
- Following on More Than Friday: The Ones Who Teach Me
- Desktop dream machines
- iPhone X vs. OnePlus 5T: How Much Does An Extra $500 Get You?
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Best VR games 2018: the 25 top VR games on PC, consoles and mobile
- #1 Bike City: Minneapolis
- Finally! The CRM 2011 Watchlist Part I
- At the Overwatch League’s opening night, I witnessed the strange, thrilling future of sports
- Will 'Hammerpreet' Kaur make a reappearance in ODIs?
Sal’s NBL: Dazzling Dion Prewster leads MVP standings; plus round 1 highlights have 310 words, post on i.stuff.co.nz at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.