Sonos is refreshing its One SL speaker , which doesn't have always-on microphones or integrated voice controls, to make it more power efficient and recyclable, the company confirmed to The Verge . However, the new model won't have any additional features or functionality. The updated speaker first appeared in FCC filings published Monday . The primary change in this new One SL is a "more efficient" wireless radio, according to Sonos. The base of the speaker has also been redesigned to remove extra plastics and "stickering," and the product packaging has a "more sustainable design" like what's used with the recently released Sonos Roam . And while there won't be any new functionality, Sonos says that this updated One SL will only work with its newer Sonos S2 app . Here is exactly what Sonos shared with us: We continually seek opportunities to make our products more efficient and sustainable. In this case, we've made updates to One SL that reduce waste, improve recyclability and deliver efficiencies in power consumption. The principal change is a new, more efficient wireless radio (hence the need for an FCC filing). In addition, we've redesigned the base of the speaker to remove extra plastics… Read full this story
- 2018 Mazda6 gets more power, efficiency to go with updated looks
- Maruti launches updated Swift, improves fuel efficiency
- 2014 Honda CBR250R Updated With More Power In Indonesia
- Sonos One review: the best smart speaker for audiophiles
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG coupe
- Mercedes SL (2012): the new R231 scoop
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster Shows its New Face in L.A.
- NBA Power Rankings: Warriors, undefeated Bucks top the list
- Hype Aside, Real Solar Cars Are Far Off—But Don’t Tell Sono Motors That
- Electric Car Built From Recycled Trash Beats Tesla Model S Range
Sonos updates the One SL to make it more power efficient and recyclable have 302 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 25, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.