What just happened? Ubisoft has shared a roadmap that shows what’s coming to Tom Clancy’s The Division franchise. Fans will be pleased to know that Ubisoft is developing a new PC and console spin-off game called Heartland, additional content for The Division 2, and a mobile game. The roadmap also mentions a release of an original novel and a Netflix film. Since 2016, Ubisoft’s Massive studios has been working on “The Division,” launching two games and an expansion in four years. With a community amounting to 40M members, the franchise’s success can’t be denied and now there’s a clear path for future plans. The Division Heartland is a new upcoming game developed by Red Storm studio, which has worked on Tom Clancy’s games since 1997. Heartland will be a standalone game to be released in the 2021-2022 timeframe. For those who are interested, beta sign-ups are already up . Following Ubisoft’s promises to release more content to The Division 2, Massive will keep updating the game by launching a new game mode, rebalancing the game, and introducing new ways to level up your agents. More information about this new content will be revealed later this year as it’s scheduled for… Read full this story
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
- Games For PS3: Tom Clancy End War
- Video Game Awards 2006
- The Hunt For Red October (Movie Review)
- PSP Game Downloads Hot Tips
- The Top Ten Xbox 360 Games for Teens
- The Game Audio Explosion - A Guide to Great Game Sound Part I: Pre-production and Sound Design
- The Game Audio Explosion - A Guide to Great Game Sound Part II: Music, FMVs and Audio Planning
- A New Dawn For Bond
- Xbox 360 Mod Chip - Expand Your Gaming Selections and Play Import Games on Your Xbox 360 Console.
Ubisoft is expanding the Tom Clancy's The Division franchise with new games, content, and a movie have 290 words, post on www.techspot.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.