Cryptocurrency price LIVE: Elon Musk sparked Bitcoin to plummet (Image: GETTY) Make the most of your money by signing up to our newsletter for FREE now SUBSCRIBE Invalid email When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time. Bitcoin rapidly dropped from $39,416 at 11am yesterday to $37,754 this morning following a critical message from the billionaire entrepreneur. Ethereum also fell 4.8 percent from $2,454 at 8am yesterday, to $2,337 this morning. The meme coin Dogecoin, which has previously been backed by the Tesla CEO, fell 3.5 percent at the same time. The price drop appeared to have come after Bitcoin Magazine posted an image of Kraken CEO Jesse Powell predicting the token would hit a record high this year. Referring to the Lamborghini sports cars, which is popular with crypto investors, he said: "I've said one Bitcoin, one Lambo by the end of the year. "It may be a Lambo with fewer options or a smaller engine at this point, but… Read full this story
- Why Aren’t You Trying to Be More Like Elon Musk?
- Google to ban ads on cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings
- Operation Obliteration: How US gunships cornered ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi before he 'dragged three children with him into a dead-end tunnel and detonated a suicide belt' - as Donald Trump said he watched live on TV link 'like a movie'
- Space: how far have we gone – and where are we going?
- Will self-driving tech ruin the Tesla Model S?
- Killer Robot Fears Are ‘Unwarranted And Irresponsible,’ Says Google Exec
- Here’s How the New Internet Might Finally Kill Comcast
- The Tesla Battery Could Change The World – But Does it Actually Save You Money?
- PewDiePie Was Briefly Beaten by T-Series in Battle for YouTube Subscribers
- Chilling moment wedding day killer taunts cops while on the run after butchering 3 and raping teen
Cryptocurrency price LIVE: Elon Musk's reign of terror continues - Bitcoin plummets 4.2% have 340 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.