A mum decided to set up a “cheater-catching” Facebook group for single women after being left heartbroken by a negative dating experience. Sarah Webb, 35, found out a man she had met on a dating site had been lying to her about being terminally ill and cheating on her with three other women. Their relationship lasted for about nine months, and Sarah was led to believe the reason he didn’t always respond to her calls and messages was because he was ill. But Sarah uncovered the truth when another woman sent her a message on Facebook confessing she was also in a relationship with the same man, Leeds Live reports. The women, from Leeds, then found out that the same man was seeing two more women as well. Sarah decided to create the group ‘Who’s talking to who – Yorkshire’ to report abusive, cheating and lying men. She said she launched it to make sure that other women do not go through a similar experience. Sarah said: “I set up the group last year after I had a very bad experience with online dating. “I was seeing a guy for around nine months and out of the blue, a girl… Read full this story
- Steve Bing's tennis star ex-girlfriend Lisa Bonder reveals she spoke to Liz Hurley hours after his death and they vowed to unite to support his two children
- Woman turns Facebook detective to catch killer who raped and murdered her aunt
- Savvy mum put kid’s booster seat in the dishwasher to clean it – and it’s come out perfect
- Mum shares photo of her daughter’s huge lunchbox but is praised when she explains why the girl has so much food
- Amazing secret sex with an old flame has made me question my current relationship
- Johnny Depp 'joked' with Paul Bettany about setting Amber Heard on fire and 'f***ing her burnt corpse to make sure she's dead' or drowning her to 'make sure she's not a witch'
- Charlize Theron, 44, says she may never 'be able to live with somebody again' ...as ex Sean Penn, 59, 'secretly marries girlfriend Leila George, 28'
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly hit tattoo studio for secretive ink session
- Who is Taylor Ward? Riyad Mahrez’s girlfriend and daughter of Real Housewives Of Cheshire star Dawn
- Ex-stock trader, 45, accused of strangling his UBS executive wife to stop her from writing him out of her $4million will 'tried to frame their nine-year-old daughter by penning a fake confession when he realized police were onto him'
Mum sets up 'cheater-catching' Facebook group after ex had three secret girlfriends have 414 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 17, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.