During his Wednesday night CNN town hall, President Joe Biden talked about a "push to eliminate" 9mm pistols that have an ammunition capacity beyond that of which the left approves. Biden said, "The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it's a 9mm pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous. I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things." There it is. Biden outright says he wants to ban handguns. He also says crime is down, which is an utterly insane lie. pic.twitter.com/H5eJeKJGpO — Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) July 22, 2021 Up until now, Biden has pushed "assault weapons" ban legislation and moved executively to have the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) take regulatory action against AR-pistols with stabilizer braces. On June 7, 2021, Breitbart News reported the DOJ moved to place certain AR-pistols under the purview of the National Firearms Act. But those AR-pistols are chambered in 5.56 or .223, not 9mm. Biden's mention of going after 9mm pistols opens the door to regulating wildly popular Glock, Heckler & Koch, Smith & Wesson,… Read full this story
- Donald Trump spreads fake news about Joe Biden's press conference with bogus claim he was 'reading the answers from a teleprompter'
- Trump touts ratings for rally, Fox News town hall: 'These are the real polls'
- Joe Biden says ‘will lift freeze on H1-B visas on winning 2020 US elections’
- If elected, will revoke H1-B visa suspension: Joe Biden
- Obama to speak about George Floyd in virtual town hall
- Joe Biden Election Campaign Discloses Over One Third of Staff People of Colour, Majority Female
- They faked it! Head of DNC denies tipping off Hillary about town hall question - and insists incriminating email published by Wikileaks was doctored to frame her
- Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’
- Dueling Trump-Biden events offer contrasting virus responses
- Susan Rice sees stock rise in Biden VP race
CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban have 341 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.