NEW DELHI: Social networking giant Twitter is testing a new feature which will inform the user if their account has been locked or suspended. Twitter is testing a new notices feature that will tell if you have been locked or suspended for violating Twitter rules. The notices will show up as a banner on the top of your Twitter feed. As reported by The Verge, Twitter is presently testing this feature with a small percentage of Twitter users on Android , iOS and Web. From Social The report further revealed that the company started testing this feature after getting feedback from users. Twitter users said that they realised that their account was suspended or locked and in read-only mode when they tried to tweet or follow a new account. The company also tweeted about this feature to inform the users. Twitter Support tweeted, “Knowing where your account stands is important. We're testing a new way of letting you know — right when you log in. If your account is locked or suspended, some of you will start seeing a banner making that clear.” The new Twitter notices will offer additional information and guidance to the users whose account is locked… Read full this story
- Twitter search on 'loser' shows Donald Trump's account, here's why
- Setting Sail season 2 Ep.2 | Twitter India MD Manish Maheshwari explains how India is one of the fastest growing audience market globally
- Twitter Adds ‘Friction’ to Limit Election Chaos, But Is It Enough?
- Twitter is Trying to Encourage Users Against Spreading Articles They Haven't Actually Read—and it Has Elon Musk's Support
- Twitter will add labels to tweets sent by US politicians who try to spread election misinformation and will prevent them from being retweeted
- Yahoo Mail to stop automatic email forwarding for free users
- Twitter adds banners to combat misinformation about voting by mail and election results that provides users with 'factual information'
- Twitter, Facebook fail to corral Trump’s misinformation about U.S. vote count
- Britain records 33,470 new Covid-19 cases as infections jump 38.6% in a week – even though several different estimates say outbreak has slowed
- Twitter is adding warning labels to tweets with premature election results shared by accounts with 100,000 or more followers that have 'significant engagement'
Twitter features: Twitter is testing new feature to tell users about account suspension: This is what will change have 364 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.