Billboard and Telemundo have announced nominations for this year's Billboard Latin Music Awards , which will take place on September 23rd in Miami. Bad Bunny , who released three back-to-back albums within the award eligibility period, received the most nominations of any artist with 22 nods across 13 categories, including "Artist of the Year," "Songwriter of the Year," and "Album of the Year." Maluma followed Bad Bunny with 11 nominations, while J Balvin received nine nominations, and Karol G, Anuel AA, and Black Eyed Peas received eight each. Maluma's album Papi Juancho and Anuel Aa's album Emmanuel are contenders in the "Top Album of the Year" category, where Bad Bunny is competing with himself for El Último Tour del Mundo , Las Que No Iban a Salir, and YHLQMDLG . The awards show will be broadcast live on Telemundo and will coincide with Billboard Latin Music Week, which will run from September 20th to September 24th at Miami's Faena Forum. Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, and Karol G will headline the event, while panels and live performances will also include artists such as Anitta, Rauw Alejandro, Tainy, and more. The main categories nominations are below: Artist of the Year New Artist… Read full this story
- Where Are Previous 'American Idol' Winners Now? From Kelly Clarkson to Maddie Poppe, Who Achieved Their Musical Dreams?
- Grammy Awards Shift To March Due To Pandemic Conditions
- 2021 Grammy Awards Shift to March Due to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Grammy Awards 2021 postponed amid COVID-19 concerns, check the new date
- Grammy Awards postponed to March 14 amid worsening Covid-19 situation in Los Angeles
- SAG & Golden Globes Preview: How Precursor Award Shows May Shape The Oscar Race And Out-Do The Emmys
- Taylor Swift's Evermore spends second week atop Billboard 200 chart following album's CD release
- Grammy Awards Shift to March Due to Pandemic Conditions
- Casting Society’s Artios Awards Sets TV And Theater Nominations; Netflix, HBO Top List
- Grammy Awards postponed to March 14, Recording Academy says
Bad Bunny Leads Billboard Latin Music Award Nods With 22 Nominations have 325 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at August 12, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.