Earlier this year, the NANO956NA , a 55-inch 8K TV set produced by Korean chaebol LG, saw its price slashed to £679 in the UK (that's about US$940 or AU$1282). It was already, by far, the cheapest 8K display (television or monitor) available anywhere in the world but that discount – on a product that was launched less than a year ago – gave us a tantalizing glimpse of how mainstream 8K could bring to the hybrid working landscape in 2022. The price could even fall again for Black Friday 2021 , as right now, it costs 40% extra at UK-based retailer Currys . These are the best business monitors around today Check out the best monitors for photography we’ve found Also we’ve listed the best portable monitors An exciting new (year) resolution 8K is one of the most hyped technologies in recent times in the world of display and AV. The resolution, which is 16 times that of full HD (1080p), promises to raise motion pictures to a new level, especially when combined with other features like HDR10+. While businesses and users are still adjusting to 4K, a technology that was unveiled almost 10 years ago, it's in the… Read full this story
- The great project: how Covid changed science for ever
- Two-way street: how Barcelona is democratising public space
- Climate change is here, need to adapt to ways to handle it: Maharashtra environment minister Aaditya Thackeray
- Donald Trump has left the world stage. Few will miss him
- Egypt protests: 'Something has changed in the Egyptian psyche '
- World braced for more bombshells from furious Donald Trump after election defeat
- Forget toilet paper. Remote working means laptop supplies are running low, too
- Anger towards Emmanuel Macron grows in Muslim world
- World Food Programme wins Nobel Peace Prize for fight against 'hunger as a weapon of war'
- Activists Claim Milestone in Protracted Battle as Sex Workers in India Recognised as 'Women at Work'
The world’s cheapest 8K monitor could change the way we work in 2022 have 310 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.