The 2021 SEMA Show starts on November 2, and Ford is the latest automaker to show us the customized vehicles that the company is bringing to the event. For easier browsing, we are separating them into four categories. After checking out these F-Series pickups, go take a look at the Mustangs , Mach-Es , and combined Mavericks and Rangers . Hellwig F-150 PowerBoost Hybrid Hellwig starts with a 2021 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew with the 3.5-liter hybrid V6 and the FX4 package. The company then adds off-road capability with new sway bars and steel helper springs. The exhaust is now a custom Borla cat-back exhaust with black chrome tips. The truck rides on 17-inch wheels with 35-inch tires. For spending a night camping, Hellwig installs a bed cap with a 270-degree awning. The space back there is large enough for a refrigerator and a 10-gallon shower. Spotlights and floodlights can keep the fun going when it gets dark. BTR F-150 Tremor The F-150 Tremor from BTR is also ready for a camping adventure. It has a Yakima roof rack and rooftop tent. Plus, there are amenities like a shower and a pull-out kitchen with a water tank. A bike rack mounts… Read full this story
- Ford EcoSport bows at the Delhi Auto Expo
- Chided by Trump, Ford scraps Mexico factory, adds Michigan jobs
- Cannes set to unveil movies for 70th birthday fest
- VEAM valuated at billions of dollars despite mounting losses
- Made homeless by war, Syrians sell furniture to survive
- Social News 28/6
- Cam Xa Commune dubbed VN's ‘electronic waste capital'
- The largest votive "workshop" in Vietnam
- Kong: Skull Island’: When Hollywood comes to Vietnam - Arts - Arts & Entertainment
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 11/12
Ford Unveils SEMA Trucks With Grills, Sinks, And A Washing Machine have 272 words, post on www.motor1.com at October 29, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.