A former physical education teacher of the year may lose his job due to his decision to not be vaccinated against the coronavirus or be tested, according to News Nation Now. "Currently, I am on unpaid leave from my school," Kahseim Outlaw, who teaches at Lyman Hall High School in Wallingford, Connecticut, said Monday during an interview on the Donlon Report . Gov. Ned Lamont (D) recently issued an executive order requiring school staff members to receive the vaccine or be tested. However, Outlaw argued taking the shot should be a personal choice and has therefore chosen not to receive it. "I'm a personal advocate, a big advocate, for personal health and the choices that we make with our medicine and with our medical procedures and therefore I believe it's my own choice on how to maintain that and how to manage it," he explained : Kahseim Outlaw was awarded Lyman Hall High School's 2020 teacher of the year — but now he can’t teach in a classroom due to a vax mandate. Outlaw joins TDR to explains why he's on unpaid leave for not adhering to his district's COVID-19 vaccination policy. pic.twitter.com/j4zlrF7hed — The Donlon Report (@TheDonlonReport) October 11,… Read full this story
- Los Angeles Fire Season Is Beginning Again. And It Will Never End.
- Two killed in attack on polio vaccination security team
- At least 30 Colorado school districts and charter schools allow teachers to carry guns, but no statewide training standards regulate them
- Vietnamese preschool suspended, teacher fired after Facebook video of beaten boy
- Map shows the scale of Oakland's growing homeless crisis as Supreme Court refuses to hear major case on the issue and lets stand a ruling that protects people's rights to sleep on the street in California
- Whirlpool knew in OCTOBER: Fury as it emerges company bosses told investors about fire-risk washing machines two months ago but delayed warning British customers until this week
- Mugabe latest leader over years taken into custody
- Arab Spring: Revolutionaries Reflect on the One-Year Anniversary
- Corbyn tells anti-austerity demo he's 'determined to force new election'
- Destiny 2 best weapon recommendations, including the best auto rifle, hand cannon and scout rifle
'Teacher of the Year' Kahseim Outlaw Could Be Fired for Refusing Vaccine have 366 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.