To view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfw To receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN –> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.* *Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically. LATEST WITH THE DEBT CEILING *practices deep radio voice* — We interrupt this recess for a quick vote: via GIPHY The House, which is scheduled to be out of session until Oct. 19, will now briefly return on Tuesday for a vote to increase the debt ceiling. https://bit.ly/3AqauOe Why this couldn't wait : Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen Janet Louise Yellen 136 countries agree to deal on global minimum tax The Hill’s 12:30 Report: House interrupts recess for debt ceiling vote Schumer frustrates GOP, Manchin with fiery debt ceiling speech MORE said the U.S. government will default on its loans on Oct. 18. The House wasn't expected to return until after that. The bill : The House will vote on the Senate-passed bill to increase the debt limit through Dec. 3. https://bit.ly/3AiX5rv ^ The small caveat : Technically, the new debt limit is limited to $480 billion dollars, not Dec…. Read full this story
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Sponsored by Pfizer — Trump accuses Mueller team of secret 'conflicts of interest'
- The Hill's 12:30 Report — Sponsored by Pfizer — Trump expected to exit Iran deal
- GOP nearing end game on immigration votes
- Daily Business Report-May 16, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Missouri House votes to fully fund K-12 education, spare colleges from cuts
- Daily Business Report-May 15, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- Shaub: DOJ must investigate if Trump knew about Cohen debt
- Disorganized White House Blamed for Delay in Sudan Sanctions Decision
- These Republicans Are Trying to Force a Vote on DACA. Paul Ryan Is Not Budging
- GOP rep authors resolution calling for White House apology to McCain
The Hill's 12:30 Report: House interrupts recess for debt ceiling vote have 317 words, post on thehill.com at October 8, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.