Usually, an iPhone gives you some advanced warnings before it dies. Problem is, most of the time people ignore these warnings until the iphone actually stops working. Here are five warning signs that your iPhone is is about to die. Ignore them at your peril! Screen is flickering This is a slippery slope towards death for iPhones. I’ve seen this caused by a number of reasons (the most common is a damaged or defective display, but I’ve also seen the ribbon cable become detached inside). One day that display will flicker its last. “Ghost touches” Ghost touches are random touches on the display. They can be caused by screen damage or an internal failure. Increased temperature or flexing can make it worse. This is something that gets worse over time and can end with a crazy level of ghost touches or a display that becomes unresponsive to touch. Random restarts Notice your iPhone has started to randomly reboot. This could be down to a myriad of reasons. Bad battery is high on that list (you’ll get a message if this is the case), but it can also be as a result of defective mainboard or even loose connections. Using iOS… Read full this story
- Heartbroken mum's warning about virus which killed her baby boy
- Addicted: How a baby saved his mother's life
- Trump ignores White House's secure phone rules because they are 'inconvenient', says report
- FBI repeatedly overstated encryption threat figures to Congress, public
- I Drove Myself Nuts Trying to Unravel the Mystery of Seemingly Unparented 9-Year-Old Instagram Shit-Talker Lil Tay
- At home, John McCain shares memories and regrets
- Apple's game-changing iMac turns 20 years old
- Car containing body of missing Paterson woman could be 'treasure trove of evidence'
- Watch a creepy humanoid robot run and expertly jump over a log
- Bloomfield police launches pedestrian-safety crackdown
Five warning signs your iPhone is about to die have 299 words, post on www.zdnet.com at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.