Democrat strategist James Carville said Wednesday on MSNBC's "The Beat" that Americans should "strap in" because the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot at the Capitol will expose former President Donald Trump was behind the "massive criminal act." Carville said, "It was a massive criminal act. The people who penetrated that Capitol were criminals. The people who helped them penetrate the Capitol were criminals. You're a lawyer. You know this—if I drive the getaway car or I case the place out, I'm as guilty as the trigger man. That's the way the law operates. They are going to find that members of Congress were aiding and abetting this, that Trump was behind it, major people in the administration were behind it. We have to remember this was a massive criminal attack. It wasn't just an assault on the temple of democracy or whatever we say, were criminals in that building. These were people on Fox who were aiding and abetting criminality. That's not a good thing, not in a nation of laws. I hope they stay very, very aggressive and expose these criminals and the people that supported them to the very extent they possibly can. We're going to find… Read full this story
- A Door Way to a New Crime Wave
- Employment Screening - What the Trend in Online Databases Means to the Industry
- Drugs, CIA, And USA - Mena, Arkansas Coverup
- Presenting - Michael Prue, A Working Class Success Story - From Regent Park to Queens Park
- Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - Airport Security Is Watching You But Who Is Watching Them?
- Terrorism In Kashmir - Origin And Growth
- America's Secret Weapons: Mind Control and Biowarfare
- MOVING TO CANADA IS A JOKE...The Economic, Military, and Social Integration of North America
- Facing Down the Challenges in Your Window Washing Business!
- Only the Strong Survive by Seth Soul Man Ferranti
Carville: 'Strap in People' -- January 6 Probe Will Expose Trump Was Behind a 'Massive Criminal Act' have 329 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.