Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said Wednesday on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" that the American people had lost respect for the Supreme Court. She argued it needed to be expanded. Warren said, "The problem we've got is first, that Mitch McConnell hijacked this court. He stole the Supreme Court seat so that President Obama didn't get to name someone, and then he crammed through a nominee just weeks before President Biden was elected. But this Supreme Court's response to that has not been to try to restore its own integrity and try to put balance back in the court but instead to lean into the extremism." She added, "We got a court that over time is taking out the basic notion of the rule of law. The idea that we decide something and pretty much stick with that. It takes a long time before we make changes. But not for this court. This court is there to undercut long-established rules that protect unions, to take away people's right to their day in court, to take away voting rights. Now we've watched them., they're right on the edge of saying in basically the Roe versus Wade decision, 'Nope, we're going to turn that… Read full this story
- American Society Needs New and Improved Celebrity Role Models
- Justice for Mr. Reid-The Shoe Bomber
- American Government's Chief Cornerstone and Indissoluble Bond
- Truth, Justice, and the American Way; A Monologue of Thoughts
- American Foreign Policy, Conspiracy or Cabal
- American Idol: Are the Heroics Coming to a Close?
- Honor Thyself - The Lost Commandment...
- Our Country Can Only Be The United States When We Are United As A People
- Business Entrepreneurs - The Quest for Respect
- Americans Clean House and the Senate
Warren: SCOTUS 'Has Lost the Respect of the American People' -- We Need More Justices have 300 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.