Sheriff's deputies in Maryland waded into cold waters "in 40-degree weather" to rescue a 25-year-old woman after her car became submerged in the Bush River, according to the Harford County Sheriff's Office (HCSO). Watch Below: Posted by Harford County Sheriff’s Office on Monday, December 13, 2021 Deputies responded to Flying Point Park Marina at 1:02 p.m. on Friday after the HCSO received a request to "check on the wellbeing of the woman," the HCSO stated in a Facebook post. Once on scene, the deputies found the woman, who remains unidentified, inside her vehicle, which was situated on a boat ramp and was partially in the water as air temperatures registered at 40 degrees. Deputies attempted to remove the woman from her vehicle but were unsuccessful in their efforts "before the car completely entered the water," according to the HCSO. Once the car was nearly submerged, the woman jumped out into the frigid water. "It was at that time, four Harford County Sheriff's Deputies, Corporal Sanchez, Senior Deputy Mothershed, Deputy First Class Tatum, and Corporal Frederick, made the quick decision to risk their own personal safety and enter the water, to attempt a rescue," the HCSO stated. The deputies waded through the waist-high waters to… Read full this story
- Sheriff's deputy who lied about a hit-and-run crash 'to see if he could get away with it' resigns a year after he was filmed in a BRAWL in which he pulled a gun
- Video of Black Man Punched, Pinned Down by Police Prompts Georgia Sheriff's Probe
- Sheriff's Office Launches Investigation After Viral Video of Cops Tackling Lyft Passenger
- Who was Henderson County Deputy Ryan Hendrix and how did he die?
- ‘This Breaks Your Heart’: Animals Rescued After Fire Blows Through Berry Creek
- 'He put a chain around my neck': Woman held captive for two months in a metal shipping crate breaks her silence about being raped and tortured by a suspected serial killer
- Pictured: Tunisian migrant Islamist terrorist, 21, who beheaded woman and killed two more Catholics in Nice church rampage - after 'Al Qaeda' press release called for 'jihad' over Hebdo cartoons
- One hiker dies, at least 15 are trapped and 35 are rescued as wildfires torch a record two million acres in California, decimate a town in Washington, burn through Utah and Colorado and cause 100,000 to lose power in Oregon
- More than 200 people trapped by the raging Creek wildfire near Mammoth Pool Reservoir are rescued by California National Guard's helicopters - as state warns of blackouts amid blazes and record-breaking heatwave
- 'I am your wife': Husband searching for his partner in Oregon wildfire asked badly burned woman for help - but didn't realize it was her, as it's revealed their son, 13, died clutching his dog
WATCH: Sheriff's Deputies in Maryland Rescue Woman from Frigid Waters have 456 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.