Friday, during an appearance on Fox Business Network, Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN) slammed his Democrat Senate colleagues for the lengths they are willing to go to pass their so-called voting rights election law. The Tennessee lawmaker also pointed to the double standard by which Democrat leadership operates the U.S Senate, noting how a Nord Stream 2 pipeline bill was blocked from an up-or-down vote on the floor. "I was on the floor of the Senate yesterday when Kyrsten Sinema made her statement," he said. "She said what she has been saying. Joe Manchin has been saying the same thing. They're not going to destroy the Senate. They're not going to vote to remove the 60-vote minimum to pass the legislation. In fact, they invoked that last night when they blocked our Nord Stream 2 legislation that would have actually put America in a position of strength dealing with Russia. The Democrats are happy to use it on many other elements that Republicans would like to see, for example, to strengthen us against Russia." "But, when it comes to their abject power grab of our election laws, they're willing to call us any name in the book and resort to destroying… Read full this story
- Pelosi says Democrats will draft articles of impeachment against Trump
- French Parliament Passes Tax Law on Tech Giants Amid US Investigation
- Senate passes bill to save funding for black colleges
- Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrats Will Begin Drafting Articles of Impeachment
- Democrats Are Fighting About Whether Deficits Matter. That’s Good.
- General election 2019: Trump wants 'nothing to do" with NHS in trade talks
- Impeach me NOW and do it FAST, Donald Trump dares Nancy Pelosi as she orders Democrats to draw up articles of impeachment for Senate trial
- Factbox: Fifteen Democrats, 3 Republicans in U.S. presidential race
- 'The Democrats are lucky that they don't have any Mitt Romney types' Trump insists as TWO Republican lawmakers join Romney in condemning the president for urging China to investigate Joe Biden
- Only four Dem senators have endorsed 2020 candidates
Hagerty: Democrats Willing to 'Resort to Destroying the Senate' to Pass Election Law have 340 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.