The professional rugby player, 36, shares Tadgh, 6, and Aoife, 9, with the former The Saturdays band member, 40, and claimed it’s thanks to her that they turned out so well. He told The Mirror : ‘I always doff my hat to Una. She’s raised the kids for the last couple of years on her own, and they’re great kids, very loving and gentle, and intelligent too – and they definitely don’t get that from me. ‘They definitely don’t get it from me!’ Ben Foden has praised his ex-wife Una Healy for raising their ‘loving and gentle’ children by herself, following their divorce in 2018 (pictured in 2018) ‘I’d like them to get into music and acting. They did an advert with Una for McDonald’s and were great in it.’ Ben tied the knot with his second wife Jackie Smith Foden in 2019 just two weeks after they met and welcomed their daughter Farrah the following year. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Nicole Kidman reveals the surprising reason growing up with… Tiffany Haddish SMILES in mug shot as she’s arrested for DUI… Hailey Bieber is a fierce fashionista in a leather trench… Inside Rebekah and Jamie Vardy’s Maldives holiday: Couple…… Read full this story
- Mifflin Community Library has a hair-raising session for dads
- Full Denver Film Festival lineup announced
- ‘Texas Juries Don’t Convict Cops’: Did Jordan Edwards Get Justice?
- Read ‘Escape From New York,’ From Ellen Willis’s Award-Winning Anthology
- Mitch Albom Is Still Writing Shockingly Gory Heaven Porn
- Trump talks Saudi Arabia on ‘60 Minutes’
- Remembering Bryan Pata: Miami Hurricane’s death still unsolved after 10 years
'They definitely don't get it from me!' Ben Foden praises his ex-wife Una Healy for raising their 'loving and gentle' children have 263 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.