Eric Greitens resigned as governor of Missouri in 2018 amid a wave of scandals ranging from allegations of sexual misconduct to felony charges for using a veterans charity list to raise campaign cash . Greitens seems to have figured this puts him right at home in the GOP of 2022, and he is currently in the midst of a race to secure the party's nomination in the race for retiring Sen. Roy Blunt's seat in Washington. Greitens, however, faces new allegations of extreme abuse. His ex-wife on Monday accused him of physically abusing their children, taking away her personal belongs, threatening her on several occasions, and threatening to kill himself if she didn't support him ahead of his 2018 resignation. "In early June 2018, I became afraid for my safety and that of our children at our home, which was fairly isolated, due to Eric's unstable and coercive behavior," Sheena Greitens wrote in the filing, according to The Washington Post . "This behavior included physical violence toward our children, such as cuffing our then three-year-old son across the face at the dinner table in front of me and yanking him around by the hair." Sheena Greitens divorced Eric following the… Read full this story
- Ex-wife of Brazil candidate denies he sent her death threats
- GOP Senate Candidate on Women’s Rights : ‘I Want to Come Home to a Home Cooked Dinner Every Night’
- GOP Senate Nominee Corey Stewart’s Ties to White Supremacists Run Deeper Than Previously Reported
- VA GOP Senate Front-Runner Praised White Nationalist and Named Apparent Neo-Nazi ‘Volunteer of the Week’
- Senate candidate Shelley Mayer again called out for her inaction on harassment complaints against lawmakers
- A-Rod asked to cut child support confirms father of ex-wife Cynthia
- Who is Nick Knowles, what is the Who Dares Wins presenter’s net worth and who’s his ex-wife Jessica?
- Luther Strange and Roy Moore Try to ‘Out-Trump’ Trump in Alabama GOP Senate Debate
- Race-Obsessed MSNBC Panel Accuses Black GOP Senator Of Benefiting From Republican ‘Affirmative Action’
- Martin Bashir Asks If It Takes A Family Member Being Killed For GOP Senators To Care About Gun Violence
Ex-Wife of GOP Senate Candidate Says He Beat Children, Threatened Suicide If She Wouldn’t Support Him have 356 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 21, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.