Ministries given specific tasks to implement socio-economic recovery program Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on March 16 signed Dispatch No. 252/CD-TTg asking for more drastic measures to implement the socio-economic recovery and development programme. The dispatch, the second issued by the PM to direct the implementation of the programme, clarified the specific responsibilities of ministries, sectors and localities in realising tasks and solutions set in Resolution No.11 of the Government, the National Assembly’s Resolution 43/2022/QH15 on fiscal and monetary policies supporting the programme and the PM's Dispatch No. 126/CD-TTg. Accordingly, within March, the Ministry of Planning and Investment must submit to the Government and the PM the list of investment projects and capital allocation plans for them in 2022-2023 period and each year until 2023, while promptly building a plan to flexibly adjust the middle-term public investment plan for the 2022-2025 period and the public investment capital for the programme in the 2022-2023 period. It is requested to give guidance to ministries and agencies on bidding activities for major projects. The Ministry of Transport is requested to coordinate with relevant agencies to effectively conduct measures to speed up the eastern part of the North-South Expressway in the 2021-2025 period. Meanwhile,… Read full this story
- The 13 best places to visit in March for every type of traveler
- BMW earmarks B400m for EVs
- Thailand's tourism numbers continue to soar
- War reporter reflects on Vietnam’s will to move on
- Half of Americans say they are personally ready for a gay president but just 40 per cent believe the rest of the country is, new poll shows as Pete Buttigieg moves into top tier of 2020 Democrats
- The top 10 countries that bought Russia’s most powerful weapons in 2017
- New power plants and lower funding costs boost B Grimm’s profit
- The Latest: Cohen details ‘suspicions’ about Trump, Russia
- ‘How bad was that?’ As bad as can be
- Can Donald Trump unite the world (against himself)?
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 17 have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 17, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.