New Delhi: After Tesla CEO Elon Musk disclosed securing $46.5 billion in financing to buy Twitter Inc, and that he is aiming to start a tender offer for its shares, the business magnate tweeted on Friday that he will “defeat the spam bots or die trying" if their Twitter bid goes through. If our twitter bid succeeds, we will defeat the spam bots or die trying! — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 21, 2022 "And authenticate all real humans," Musk said in a subsequent tweet. Last week, the Tesla CEO announced the proposal to buy the microblogging site for $54.20 per share in cash. However, the board of directors issued a new "shareholder rights plan" to block Musk's offer in a bid to prevent the billionaire's efforts to take full control of the company. ALSO READ: UK PM India Visit: Boris Johnson To Meet PM Modi Today, Commercial Deals Worth £1 Billion On Agenda In the documents filed with US securities regulators, Musk Thursday However, Musk hasn’t decided yet whether to do that. The documents said the company has not responded to Musk’s proposal. Elaborating about financing, Musk said that $13 billion came from Morgan Stanley and the other banks, as… Read full this story
- Musk, SEC settle legal fight over his tweets about Tesla
- 6 die in Indonesia riots; Widodo says he won't allow unrest
- 6 die in Indonesia riots; president says he won’t allow unrest
- Newsletter: Is This 'Making America Safe Again'?
- As EVs evolve, automakers look beyond boring hatchbacks
- Meet the new City Council
- Baltimore limps along as mayor's scandal keeps on unfolding
- 2019 Indiana General Assembly: Here's where notable bills stood at the end of this session.
- Racing! Things are looking up for Jerry Hollendorfer
- Everything Julián Castro Knows He Learned From His Mother
Elon Musk Says 'Will Defeat Spam Bots Or Die Trying' If His Twitter Bid Succeeds have 296 words, post on news.abplive.com at April 22, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.