close Video Moderate Democrats urge Biden not to repeal Title 42 Congressional correspondent Chad Pergram has the details from Capitol Hill on ‘Your World.’ FIRST ON FOX: Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona is one of the most high profile of the growing number of congressional Democrats to break with President Biden this month over the administration's move to rescind a Trump-era pandemic restriction known as Title 42, which allowed officials to rapidly expel asylum seekers that crossed U.S.-Mexico border . But that's not stopping the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) from targeting Kelly over his past votes on border security in a new ad blitz that will start running statewide in Arizona on Monday. SENATE GOP REELECTION ARM SETS FUNDRAISING RECORD IN 2021 “What do you call a politician who votes the party line in Washington but says the opposite when he's home in Arizona?” asks the narrator in a new commercial by the Senate GOP's campaign arm that was shared first with Fox News on Thursday. “You call him Senator Mark Kelly.” The National Republican Senatorial Committee takes aim at Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona over border security in a new ad that starts running on Monday, April… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by AT&T - Final countdown: Senate inches toward last infrastructure vote
- Biden's impending immigration blunder will cause a border stampede | Opinion
- Senate Democrats Call GOP’s Bluff On Defund The Police Penalties, Preventing Green New Deal And More
- McCarthy, aiming to regain House majority, likens 2022 midterms to ‘the 100-year storm’
- Ariz. GOP official releases open letter to Republicans blasting Trump's voter fraud claims
- What Might Imminent Maricopa County Audit Report Reveal About 2020 Elections in Arizona?
- GOP Senate candidates align with Trump in bashing bipartisan infrastructure bill
- Arizona GOP Senate candidate Blake Masters rails against "anti-white racism"
- A Senate Candidate’s Image Shifted. Did Her Life Story?
- GOP senator calls for Biden's defense, foreign policy team to resign
Senate GOP reelection arm takes aim at Arizona’s Kelly over border security in new ad blitz have 330 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 21, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.