Coming soon to Windows 11 are some features powered by A.I. that can help make you better connected with the folks on the other end of your Teams calls. Also in the works are added security features, to protect against malware and phishing. Announced by Panos Panay, the first set of features includes voice clarity, automatic framing, portrait background blur, and eye contact for meetings on Windows 11 . Some features might be hardware-dependent, and Panay didn't get into the specifics or give a release date. He instead mentioned that "we want to make that [meeting] experience feel more personal and more human." Microsoft previously partnered with Qualcomm on some of these same technologies. The new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 ARM-based chip has features in the integrated GPU that can support faster camera start-up time, support for auto-focus, auto white balance, and noise cancellation. The Lenovo ThinkPad X13s has these features built-in, including A.I.-based auto framing, intelligent noise impression, and the ability to mute out background noises on both ends of the calls. These A.I.-powered meeting features promised for Windows 11 pair up with two new security enhancements. In these areas, Windows 11 is getting better protection against phishing and… Read full this story
- What is semantic rendering, and how it improves your iPhone 11’s camera - Digital Trends
- Apple Adds 'FaceTime Attention Correction' Feature to iOS 13 Beta 3 With Aim to Improve Eye Contact During FaceTime Video Calls
- Window boxes add instant charm to your home
- iOS 13's FaceTime will apparently fake eye contact
- Will Apple remove the notch in iPhone 12? - Digital Trends
- The One Thing Windows Vista Did Right
- iPhone 11 Review
- Mortal Kombat 11 on the Nintendo Switch Is a Blurry Mess Worth Buying for This One Reason Alone
- Facebook Portal Unveiled, a Video-Chat Camera for People Who Still Trust Facebook
- What counts as 'cheating' in the digital age?
Windows 11 adds A.I. auto framing, eye contact in video calls | Digital Trends have 305 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 5, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.