An Afghan migrant who worked as security at German asylum accommodation has been accused of sexually abusing two Ukrainian refugee children aged six and seven. The alleged abuse is said to have taken place at asylum accommodation in the town of Meßstetten in Baden-Württemberg, where the 24-year-old Afghan was contracted to work security. The two alleged victims, girls aged six and seven, reported to their mothers about the alleged sexual abuse, which involved inappropriate sexual touching and harassment, and the mothers reported the Afghan to the head of the security at the home. He was arrested and presented to a local magistrate on Tuesday, broadcaster SWR reports . The asylum accommodation centre in Meßstetten has been housing refugees fleeing the conflict in Ukraine since March. Syrian Migrant Suspected of Raping 15-Year-Old Ukrainian Refugee Girl https://t.co/8xfH5lCr2w — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) May 17, 2022 Tübingen district president Klaus Tappeser commented on the alleged sexual abuse, staying that the accused Afghan has been sacked from his position and does not have any access to the asylum accommodation any longer. He added that the mothers and the children will be offered psychological aid. Last weekend in Austria, a 19-year-old Syrian asylum seeker was also accused of sexually… Read full this story
- George Pell accusers air sexual abuse claim against the Cardinal
- Illinois Dioceses Withheld the Names of 500 Priests Accused of Abuse
- Ugandan police accused of abusing lockdown laws after LGBT arrests
- Vatican upholds sex abuse conviction against Guam archbishop
- Two new accusers say George Pell abused them when they were boys in the 1970s
- Dozens of young women in South Korea were allegedly forced into sexual slavery on an encrypted messaging app
- Eva Speakman begs government to 'save abused women locked in with their partners' - and warns that perpetrators will use isolation as a 'tool of control'
- Placards outside Montserrat Monastery expose abuse in Spanish Church
- Who is R Kelly, when was the singer married to Aaliyah and who has accused him of having a ‘one-man sex cult’?
- Education Department Holds Penn State Accountable for Sexual Misconduct in Jerry Sandusky Scandal
Afghan Accused of Sexually Abusing Two Ukrainian Refugee Children have 345 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.