MSNBC anchor Joy Reid said Thursday on her show "The ReidOut" that the Republican Party was forcing teachers to teach a "sanitized Christian white nationalist history that they prefer." Reid said, "Disney had been the subject of a boycott since 1996 led by a coalition of groups called the Christian Family Association. The boycott lasted through 2005. Disney's crime, distributing movies such as Priest, Pulp Fiction and Sex, Lies and Video Tape and such shows on Disney owned ABC TV like Ellen, NYPD Blue, Spin City and Nothing Sacred." She continued, "Fast forward, and the American right is not doing what a dejected Paul Weyrich suggested, withdrawing from America's decadent culture. Instead, they have a new tactic, force. The Supreme Court justices are opening the door to the state through bounties. Eventually, you can count on it, a national ban forcing women to carry even their rapist's children and give birth. And who knows how long before they come for your birth control pills and IUDs. Through so-called anti-woke laws, they will just force teachers to teach the sanitized Christian white nationalist history that they prefer." Reid added, "They are banning the book they don't want kids to read or… Read full this story
- Republican Congressman Steve King is ousted in primary after accusations of supporting white supremacy - then claims he was pushed out for supporting 'Christian conservatism'
- ***Live Updates*** Republican National Convention Night Three
- Trump puts ‘battle’ back in battleground campaigning
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump encouraged to call for calm during Wisconsin visit
- She would not be moved
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: First Kennedy to lose a Massachusetts election
- America Was Conceived in Racism | Opinion
- Here Are the Young, Diverse Conservative Stars Progressives Need to Fear
- Shiite Muslims mark holy day of mourning in virus' shadow
- Shiite Muslims mark holy day of mourning in virus’ shadow
MSNBC's Reid: GOP Forcing Teaching to Teach 'Sanitized Christian White Nationalist History' have 320 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.