President Joe Biden's federal agencies have greenlit a plan by Colorado officials to provide subsidized health insurance to the state's growing illegal alien population. Late last week, Biden's Health and Human Services (HHS) and Treasury Department approved an application by Colorado officials to provide subsidized health insurance to illegal aliens in the state. The subsidized health insurance will be provided via the Colorado Option plan, as described in the state's application to Biden's agencies: The Colorado Option will operate in tandem with the reinsurance program authorized under the State's current waiver. Pass-through savings derived from the waiver will support State-based subsidies for health insurance affordability supporting Coloradans that may find out-of-pocket costs unaffordable or that are not eligible for premium tax credits under the ACA, including those Coloradans that are not eligible due to immigration and documentation status, or lack thereof . [Emphasis added] … Additionally, persons who are not eligible to purchase coverage on the exchange due to immigration status will be able to purchase coverage through the Colorado Public Benefit Corporation , a subsidiary of Connect for Health Colorado. [Emphasis added] Colorado officials are hoping to enroll about 10,000 illegal aliens under the subsidized health insurance program in… Read full this story
- Migration Watch Slams Boris Plan to Give Amnesty to Illegal Aliens: ‘Manna for Traffickers’
- Biden: If you like your private health insurance, 'you can keep it'
- Sanders aide hits Biden over criticism of health care plan: He 'just flat out lied'
- The Note: Joe Biden pitches Trump country on unity
- Elizabeth Warren Confirms Her Medicare for All Plan Will Cover Illegal Immigrants
- Kamala Harris criticises Joe Biden's race record during Democratic debate
- The Governor Of Colorado Just Made It Harder For ICE To Apprehend Illegal Migrants
- Immigrant Activists Storm Biden Headquarters, Demand He Apologize For Deportations
- Biden hits Warren's 'you do it my way' attitude and 3 other CNN town hall takeaways
- Harris zeroes in on health care before powerful Nevada union
Biden Greenlights Colorado Giving Health Insurance to Illegal Aliens have 325 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 28, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.