On Wednesday's broadcast of CNN's "AC360," Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) argued that the Senate gun legislation "paves the way in the future to look at" other gun control provisions. Host Anderson Cooper asked, "Well, there [are] probably a lot of people who wanted this to — obviously, you said you wanted this to go farther in terms of gun safety or gun control. What do you say to those who say that this doesn't go far enough and that this may make it harder to try to get further changes in the future?" Klobuchar responded, "We have worked on this for decades. And after Parkland, I sat across from Donald Trump at the White House, along with a number of senators, he said he was going to do something about background checks. I still have the piece of paper, eight times, nine times, he said it…nothing happened. After Sandy Hook, nothing happened. And when you talk to the families who have been working on this for so long, they understand how difficult this has been, how disappointing this has been. So, to start with something that's going to save lives, even if a particular provision wouldn't have saved their own… Read full this story
- Using Airsoft Guns to Control Pests Getting Into Your Stuff
- What Are Red Flag Laws and Do They Help Curb Gun Violence?
- Fact Check: Klobuchar Falsely Claims Majority of Trump Voters Want Gun Control
- It's now or never for Castro, Gabbard, Klobuchar and O'Rourke
- Green New Deal Voted Down in Senate After Some Real Bullshit
- Washington DC - A Vote in Congress and the Right to Own Guns
- O'Rourke and Buttigieg spar over gun buy-back proposal
- Cory Booker's gun control legislation focuses strategies on people, not guns
- Tactile Paving and Complying With the Disability Discrimination Act
- Gun Scopes
Klobuchar: Senate Gun Bill 'Paves the Way' for Other Gun Control Measures have 312 words, post on www.breitbart.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.