Financial services platform Mswipe Technologies on Tuesday said it has received an in-principal Payment Aggregator (PA) license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this approval, Mswipe will be able to develop an in-house online payment gateway. , The PA License will allow the company to bridge the gap between merchants and customers by accepting and processing digital payments. Also Read Indian fintech market to reach $1 trillion in AUM, $200 billion in sales by 2030 “MSMEs are the backbone of the Indian business ecosystem, and the PA License will enable us to provide them with simpler, affordable and integrated digital payment solutions,” said Ketan Patel, the CEO of Mswipe. Mswipe ois among the leading point of sales (PoS) solutions providers and an end-to-end digital payment enabler for MSMEs. Mswipe said it will concentrate on expanding and reaching out to more MSMEs by offering them with all the options, including PoS terminals, QR-code payments, boombox (payment soundbox), payment gateways, and even lending solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, Mswipe began operations in 2011. Its key investors include B Capital , UC-RNT, Falcon Edge Capital , Matrix Capital Partners, DSG Partners and Epiq Capital . Also Read Crypto winter may temper fintech… Read full this story
- Revolut: could Russia allegations sidetrack fintech revolution?
- China's Ant Financial in 'advanced talks' to buy UK fintech firm World First
- Finologee gets double fintech licences
- Future of Banking? Fintech Firms Attract Record $39.6Bln in Investments in 2018
- The fintech start-up revolutionising the way consumers apply for mortgages
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by The Boeing Company: The memes are safe — Don’t mention migration — Freudian tweets
- Mobile banking is saving us 'billions' in charges
- London startups take the lead in Tech Nation's fourth Upscale accelerator
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by European newspapers: Gdańsk mayor dies — Brexit vote day — Danke for Dexit
- BR SPECIAL. Five business angels poised to fly in 2019
mswipe: Fintech platform Mswipe gets RBI nod for Payment Aggregator license have 298 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.