Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" that today's attack on the FBI field office in Cincinnati has a"direct line" from Republican lawmakers' rhetoric against the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate. Swalwell said, "It's sickening where we have arrived. We used to say somebody's going to get killed. Well, people died on January 6. Today, what is just most intolerable is in the last 48 hours since the FBI searched Donald Trump's home, you can draw directly from what Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lindsey Graham have all said, the threats against law enforcement, the lies that they told about law enforcement and what this individual posted online before he took up arms against the FBI. It's a little personal for me because I have two brothers who are law enforcement officers." He concluded, "This party, by the way, you told us for so long that they back the blue and they don't want to defund the police, the when you talk like this, it doesn't sound like you are pro-cop. It sounds like you are pro-coup." Swalwell added, "There's a correlation when America's leaders stoke these conspiracy theories that these… Read full this story
- Eric Swalwell on Mueller report: We Finally Find out How Much Rot There Is | Opinion
- Leftists Blame Trump for Rise in Antisemitism in Wake of Hanukkah Stabbing Attack
- Leftists Blame Trump for Rise in Antisemitism After Hanukkah Attack
- Republicans thought they were winning Kavanaugh argument. Then Trump tweeted
- Report: Internal DOJ review to be critical of FBI's Andrew McCabe
- Moment 'former FBI agent-turned-clergy security' calmly shot dead gunman who killed two in Texas church as congregation dived to the floor
- Barack Obama welcomed leader of US embassy attack to the White House: Iran's 'point man' in Baghdad Hadi al-Amiri was hosted in the Oval Office in 2011 – eight years before he orchestrated siege in Iraq
- Syria: Suspected chemical attack in Idlib province kills dozens, US points finger at Assad 'barbarism'
- Trump deploys more troops to Mideast after embassy attack
- EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden's baby mama calls him a deadbeat who couldn't 'pick their child out of a line-up' as he is investigated by Casey Anthony's private eye who claimed a psychic told him where to find Caylee's body
Swalwell: 'Direct Line' from Republican Rhetoric to Attack on FBI in Cincinnati have 402 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.