Zanmai Labs, operator of Indian crypto exchange WazirX said it has a no-tolerance policy towards any illegal activities. The statement comes just days after the Directorate of Enforcement (ED) alleged that the company was in violation of know your customer (KYC) guidelines. , "Users are signed up on WazirX only after they complete the KYC process, including submitting proof of address and identity. Our KYC/AML terms and processes are available on the platform publicly. For every transaction, we are able to produce the KYC details of the relevant user," a spokesperson said in a statement. Binance ceases off-chain fund transfer with WazirX WazirX, Binance CEOs clash over ownership On Friday, ED said it recently conducted searches on one of the directors of Zanmai Lab Pvt Ltd, which owns the popular cryptocurrency exchange WazirX, and had issued a freezing order on its bank accounts that contain Rs 64.67 crore. "We do not accept any cash transactions. We have fully cooperated with the ED for several days and have responded to all their queries fully and transparently. ED appears to be investigating the transactions of certain users, and Zanmai Labs has no affiliation to such users and is unaware of the purpose… Read full this story
- Law Firm Says Judge Jailed Defense Attorney for Telling Client to Take the Fifth at His Arraignment
- Aadhaar Final Hearing [Day 26]: Aadhaar-PAN Linking Will Check Deduplication, Will Make Citizens More Tax-Compliant, Says ASG
- Some law firms look outside law practice to avoid their 'Kodak moment'
- BigLaw firms say protocols followed after US claims two trust accounts held $586M in stolen money
- 14 out of 19 Vermont Law professors lose tenure, retention chair tells professors' organization
- 14 of 19 Vermont Law professors lose tenure, retention chair tells professors' organization
- Enact Anti-Torture Law, Possibly In Current Budget Session: Former Law Minister Dr. Ashwani Kumar Writes To PM Modi [Read Letter]
- Health Care Law Update - May 19, 2014
- An Employer’s Guide to Implementing EU-Compliant Whistleblowing Hotlines
- Law firms must manage cybersecurity risks
wazirx kyc law: WazirX says it is compliant with KYC law have 326 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.