Microsoft is planning a product event for 10 am Eastern on October 12, 2022. The announcement page doesn’t give much away—it’s a multi-colored version of the Windows 11 desktop wallpaper swirl, which could mean a lot of things. But the handwritten “save the date” text (and also rumors reported by The Verge and other outlets) suggest that it will be focused on Microsoft’s Surface hardware lineup. Further Reading Review: Microsoft's Surface Laptop Go 2 has a lot of problems, but I like it anyway The rumor mill suggests that the flagship Surface Pro and the Surface Laptop are the most likely to get updates, though truth be told there’s not a single device in the entire lineup right now that’s using a current-generation processor. The Surface Laptop Go 2 gets a pass because it’s a budget device that was just updated a few months ago, but the Surface Pro, Surface Go 3, Surface Laptop , and Surface Laptop Studio are all using one- or two-generation-old CPUs. And the Surface Studio 2 all-in-one—not currently in stock but still listed as a current product—is so old that Microsoft had to change Windows 11’s system requirements to include it. Rumors about specific specifications… Read full this story
- What to expect from Apple's Sept. 12 event: iPhone X & 8, Apple Watch with LTE, 4K Apple TV with HDR
- Every model of the Surface Laptop is on sale at Best Buy | Digital Trends
- Apple November event preview: Apple Silicon MacBook Air and Pro, Big Sur release, more
- Apple WWDC 2022, Google I/O and Microsoft Build: What to expect from major developer conferences
- The Best Dating Apps for 2022 | Digital Trends
- Aadhaar card online updation: How many times can you change your name, address, DoB and gender details?
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio launched in India: Price, specifications
- Best Microsoft Surface Laptop: Get a New Machine from $400 | Digital Trends
- Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 Gen 7 vs. Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio | Digital Trends
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 could arrive soon – and there’s good and bad news
Microsoft plans October 12 event to address its very out-of-date Surface lineup have 328 words, post on arstechnica.com at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.