Audio player loading… About this episode – Episode 5 (of 8), ‘Partings’ Full spoilers follow for The Rings of Power episodes 1 to 5. The Rings of Power episode 5, titled Partings, is a fascinating beast. The latest entry in the hit Prime Video series is one packed with deception, with many of the show’s major players revealing their true colors and the surprising rationale behind the choices they’ve made. The result of this character-driven treachery is the high fantasy series’ darkest entry yet; an episode that certainly foreshadows the dark before the dawn. But, as the core message at the heart of episode 5 demonstrates – one that J.R.R Tolkien fans will instantly recognize – not all those who wander are lost. And, despite our heroes temporarily straying from their honorable paths, the actions they ultimately take in episode 5 ensures that hope will endure, even in the face of adversity. Divided we stand Of The Rings of Power episode 5’s four narratives, it’s the Southlands arc where that sense of hope is hit hardest. With Adar wanting the Southlanders to bend the knee to him – and Sauron by proxy – Bronwyn and Arondir try to rally the… Read full this story
- The Handmaid's Tale Laughs in the Face of Hope
- The Handmaid's Tale Heads to the Past to Reflect on Our Horror-Show Present
- ‘The Terror’ Episode 8 ‘Terror Camp Clear’ Kills the Franklin Expedition’s Last Hope
- Handmaid's Tale: the most intriguing talking points from season two's opener
- In ‘The Terror’ Episode 9, ‘The C, the C, the Open C,' A Brutal Reckoning Has Arrived
- Westworld, season 2, episode 6, Phase Space recap: a shocking return for a familiar face
- ‘The Voice’ 2018 Top 8 Semi-Finalist Results & Recap: Who Left and Who Was Saved After Tonight’s Elimination Round?
- The Handmaid's Tale, season 2 episode 1 review: Elisabeth Moss is outstanding as we make a terrifying return to Gilead
- The Split, episode 4, recap: is it all over for Hannah and Nathan?
- 'Westworld' recap: A trip to Shogun World makes Episode 5 the best this season
The Rings of Power episode 5 recap: a tale of betrayals, but hope prevails have 329 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.