President Joe Biden has flown millions of border crossers and illegal aliens into American cities and towns, all paid for by taxpayers, Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX) details. During a press conference along the United States-Mexico border on Tuesday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) called on Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to resign. If the secretary resists, McCarthy said House Republicans will begin an impeachment inquiry. Babin, at the press conference, gave insight into the enormity of Biden's expansive Catch and Release network that is sending tens of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens to cities and towns across the U.S. every month. "The southern border barely exists anymore … this administration has tied their hands so tight that Catch and Release sometimes is their only option at this point," Babin said. "… millions of unvetted illegal aliens … have been apprehended and blindly released into the country," Babin continued. "They've flown, housed, fed, educated, medicated, and incarcerated all on the taxpayer's dime." LIVE: Leader Kevin McCarthy and other House GOP visiting southern border in Texas… LIVE: Leader Kevin McCarthy and other House GOP visiting southern border in Texas… Posted by Breitbart on Tuesday, November 22,… Read full this story
- Expert: Healthcare for Illegal Aliens Would Drive Migration of Foreigners ‘with Serious Health Problems’ to U.S.
- Intergrating Illegal Immigrants
- Did 9-11 Change Everything for the Business Community
- Steve Hilton: The real Ukraine scandal is US cash for gas -- It involves the Bidens and a growing list of Dems
- Irony Of Fences To Keep People In Or Out
- Leading 2020 Dems Unified to Turn Red States Blue with More Immigration
- It's A Little Late, Mr. Chertoff!
- 911 Motivations
Babin: Biden Flying Millions of Unvetted Illegal Aliens into American Communities on Taxpayer's Dime have 285 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 23, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.