A Finnish university study has revealed that underage girls are increasingly facing sex attacks from people they do not know and that attacks are becoming more serious. The University of Tampere study surveyed a total of 6,825 young girls in grade six and grade nine and found that eight per cent of girls in grade nine claimed to have been the victims of sexual violence, up from five per cent in a 2013 study. Finnish police have recorded a total of 760 cases of child abuse from January to March of 2022, an increase of 73 per cent compare dot the same period in 2021, the Finnish broadcaster Yle reports . According to the University of Tampere study, the number of sex attackers who are not known to the victim beforehand is also increasing, with half of the girls who reported being sexually attacked claiming that the attacker had been a stranger to them. Taina Laajasalo, an expert at the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, commented on the findings saying, "It is noteworthy that the overall picture of sexual violence against young people seems to have become more serious. In addition to the increase in numbers, the proportion of… Read full this story
- Young adults with pre-diabetes are at increased risk of having a heart attack, warns study
- Evil woman and boyfriend forced young girls to watch them have sex before he raped them
- Former darts champion Ted Hankey jailed for ‘opportunist’ sex attack
- How the TIME you eat your dinner can ‘increase risk of deadly stroke’
- Police arrest Tory MP over rape and sex offences spanning 7 years
- Should Dating Apps Help Promote Safe Sex?
- Secrets to Millie Bobby Brown's £8m success as Stranger Things star becomes Gen Z icon
- Stranger Things season 3: Eleven star teases 'unexpected' ending as Mind Flayer returns
- "Stranger Things" Season 3: Here's how much Millie Bobby Brown and the rest of the cast were paid per episode
- Siliguri’s all-girl group fights child marriages
Finland: Young Girls Increasingly At Risk of Sex Attacks From Strangers have 317 words, post on www.breitbart.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.